Reload this Page >

Lodging in Husum, Nordfriesland

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 01:08 PM
Richard

Anyone know of a website for Husum? We'll be in Husum for 3 nights as a base for visits to the Islands. Any info appreciated.

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 01:29 PM
Al

Failing a successful web site search, you might drop them a note at Touristinformation, Grossstrasse 25, 2250 Husum, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. <BR>Source: my trusty Michelin Red Guide.

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 02:03 PM
wes fowler

Richard, <BR>Check www.husum.de Site's in German but in addition to tourist info regarding Husum, it also has links to some of the adjacent towns and also links to every website in Husum. Should be able to find what you're looking for there.

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 02:51 PM
Richard

Thanks "Old Al", in the 3 years I've queried this site, you've been a good source of info. Wes, I've checked out www.husum.de. My proficiency in German is equal to the same in French, Italian, Britspeak (nil) but I'm sure we did well in booking a room. We solo-tour on our bikes and only book the first and last night so after a long flight from Dallas, a train ride from Frankfurt we like to know where we'll lay our head the first night.

Old Nov 1st, 2000, 03:07 AM
Mike

That zip-code is actually outdated, the new one is 25813 (Husum). <BR>Cheers.

Old Nov 4th, 2000, 04:52 AM
Gabi

Richard, remember, if you need special informations which you couldnt find in the net, dont hesitate for asking me. I can also make telephone-calls for you. <BR> <BR>Every year a magazine/book appears "Was ist los in Schleswig-Holstein". Its a "what-to-do-calendar". I intend to buy it next year and send it to you, if you like. <BR> <BR>Relating to husum i heard good things about the restaurant in the hotel "Altes Gymnasium".

Old Nov 4th, 2000, 10:13 PM
t

t