We will be coming off a Baltic Cruise in Amsterdam in the morning and our flight back to Toronto is at 540 pm. We have purhased transfers from port to airport. The transfers for hubby and myself are $68.00 Cdn but I'm wondering if it would be cheaper just to cab it to airport. Also with that additional time to mosey around in the centre, are there lockers at airport to place our luggage then return to city centre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT HP tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve