Has anyone had any experience with "local nomad" for apt rentals?
I have not heard of them, but am looking on their website. My husband found it on his own.
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~8OO~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎OK*
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips