I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?