Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London memories
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Norte Dame light show!
- 10 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Avignon
- 13 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 8 months around Europe
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 18 Ronda or Jerez
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 two days in rome
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods