I'm trying to figure out the ljubljana bus schedule website. When I plug in, for example, Ljubljana to Opatija, it comes up with a huge list of bus stops in Ljubljana. I can't figure out which is the main bus station frow where I'd depart. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Iceland driving in March
- 24 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 25 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?