I have just moved to St Gallen, Switzerland for 6 months to complete an internship. I have literally fallen in love with the country in the three weeks that I have been here. I have had a day trip to Zurich and explored the city of St Gallen.
I am just wondering if anyone has any personal tips to share, I am so curious about this country but there is so much to visit! As I only have weekends off and the weather is so varied, I would love some suggestions that are "Must-Sees". I was thinking Lucerne possibly?
Any other suggestions?
Thank you, I look forward to your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 5 Which Aran Island??
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Airport Transfer
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Dublin to Donegal
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens