Trying to figure out where to stay in Lisbon. I would like Chiado area but also have heard Barrio Alta and the Alfama. I'm lookin at places between R do Alecrim and Escolas gerais.
We are there New Years eve so being within walking distance to a cool area for fireworks (but we don't have to be in the big celebration) What I mean is in Rome last new years we were in Trastevere and hung out on a bridge but didn't have to walk to the big party. I'm just so confused about the hills and areas, I don't want to have to climb a mountain to get home every day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Airport Transfer
- 9 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Dublin to Donegal
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade