Trying to figure out where to stay in Lisbon. I would like Chiado area but also have heard Barrio Alta and the Alfama. I'm lookin at places between R do Alecrim and Escolas gerais.
We are there New Years eve so being within walking distance to a cool area for fireworks (but we don't have to be in the big celebration) What I mean is in Rome last new years we were in Trastevere and hung out on a bridge but didn't have to walk to the big party. I'm just so confused about the hills and areas, I don't want to have to climb a mountain to get home every day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 19 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 Which Area in London?
- 22 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 25 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.