Trying to figure out where to stay in Lisbon. I would like Chiado area but also have heard Barrio Alta and the Alfama. I'm lookin at places between R do Alecrim and Escolas gerais.
We are there New Years eve so being within walking distance to a cool area for fireworks (but we don't have to be in the big celebration) What I mean is in Rome last new years we were in Trastevere and hung out on a bridge but didn't have to walk to the big party. I'm just so confused about the hills and areas, I don't want to have to climb a mountain to get home every day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OFFICE [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18448533131 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 5 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Dublin to Donegal
- 17 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 Barcelona tour option help please
- 22 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 23 New Years in France
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens