I am trying to decide between three hotels/areas for a trip with friends in November.
Santa Justa-Santa Maria Maoir (The most expensive of the three)
SANA Capitol Hotel-Santa Antonio
Is it worth paying the difference to stay in the first hotel. I understand that it is the most central of the three but its price is almost double the other two.
I prefer walking in general but was wondering which of the three areas is safer at night and is more accessible to nightlife and other areas of Lisbon that are open late.
Also is it safe to use the buses and metro at night in Lisbon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Dublin to Donegal
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo