I am travelling to Lisbon in two weeks, and then I will need to get from there to Porto on the same day. My flight lands in Lisbon at 12.30pm. There are trains from Oriente station to Porto leaving at 14.09pm and 15.39pm. I have never been in another country by myself just for a fews days and I am unsure which train I should book as I have no idea at all of how long it would take me to get through customs etc. There is a train from the airport to the station, taking 15minutes at 1.30pm, which would enable me to get there in time to get the 14.09train. I am not from the EU also, so I don't know if that would slow me down because I don't have an EU passport. I just have no idea at all roughly how long customs usually takes, one hour? two? Also I thought maybe because it is around Easter it may take longer? I just don't want to be in the situation where I have booked and paid for the earlier train but cannot get there in time. Also the earlier train would be better because it means I will arrive in Porto when it is light, and I can find my accommodation more easily. I'm sorry for my complete lack of knowledge about this!!
I thought I would ask on here as I cannot find any answer from any airline or airport and I would be so grateful for any informations or estimates!!
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 2018
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Christmas week in Ireland
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery