Reload this Page >

limousine company - paris?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2001, 07:05 AM
rob d.

I am hoping someone may know of a good limousine company in paris for airport transfers and trips to train stations. Any information from past experience would be great (name, number, etc.) <BR>thanks, <BR>rob

Old May 2nd, 2001, 08:06 AM
wendy

I use Barons Limousine service, but I don't have their card with me. If you can't pull them up on the internet, let me know and I'll send the information after work!

Old May 2nd, 2001, 08:39 AM
elvira

We used the following for a trip to Giverny and Versailles, with excellent results: <BR>http://www.aamericanlimousines.com/

Old May 2nd, 2001, 08:48 AM
Jody

Could you give some idea of the cost airport (CDG) to 6th. There website doesn't give rates.

Old May 2nd, 2001, 11:55 AM
Christina

I've used Carey's Limousine in Paris which I guess has branches in other countries, or at least affiliates. In Paris, I believe their affiliate is www.sportinglimousine.com Price isn't bad, considering; rates are on website, about 50 euros per hour (US$45?) except for most deluxe vehicles, then it's more like 70 euros. They have flat rates for rail/airport transfer, though, which are not as advantageous, I believe the other rate requires minimum 2 hour hire. They have English-speaking drivers.

Old May 2nd, 2001, 02:09 PM
wendy

Here is the website for Barons... <BR> <BR>http://www.sollers.fr/BaronLimousine/ <BR> <BR>