Reload this Page >

May 2003 trip-when to book?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 07:17 AM
canuck

We're planning on Barcelona and Andalucia - some paradors, some hotels. When should we get serious about booking our rooms?

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Rex

This fall if a sizable number of travelers together, or 11.5 months ahead if you want to use frequent flier miles for the air travel.<BR><BR>Otherwise, Jan or Feb, if just for the rooms. Naturally, you COULD do it sooner if you wish.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 08:44 AM
canuck

Thanks Rex..just want to make sure I get those sometimes hard-to-get paradors...

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Maira

I would suggest to contact/e-mail the Paradores you are particularly interested and ask them the same question. Many regions of Spain has Ferias, festivals, special celebrations and you can inquire about those specifics as well. I do know the Festivities of San Isidro (patron Saint of Bullfighting) are in early May, a fabulous time to visit Spain. The celebrations every night at Plaza Mayor in Madrid are amazing. How many days is your trip? Have a great time planning!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:15 PM
xxx

<BR>If one of paradores you want to get is the one in Granada, book NOW or as early as the parador office will take reservations for May 2003. A year in advance for this parador is NOT too soon! It wouldn't hurt to book your other paradores as early as the parador office will take resrvations as well. But for the one in Granada, super-early booking is essential!

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 05:25 AM
ttt

to the top<BR>