Google has failed me and cannot answer my question properly, so I came here.
I need to mail a letter to England from the US. It's in a standard size letter envelope and will only contain one piece of paper, so it will weigh less than an ounce. It will not be priority mail or anything like that, just regular because I do not need it to get there extra fast. The postage must be in first-class stamps from England, which I have. How many stamps do I put on the envelope, though? I can't find the postage price for a letter from the US to the UK, and these stamps do not have a value on them anyways (In the US, it says how much the stamp is worth and then you can calculate how many to put on there!)
Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Wierd Europe map
- 5 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 6 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 family trip to Germany and more
- 25 Trains - website?