Heading to Barcelona & Lisbon for the first time next month, and I always try to have a thorough understanding of the transport system in cities I visit.
The Barcelona bus and Metro map presents several questions:
Some buses have letters preceding their number (H, B). Is this information I need to know?
In addition to the L (metro) lines, there are lines designated R, S, and T...apparently part of the Renfe system rather than part of TMB?
Are these R,S, & T lines included (to any extent) with a Barcelona Card or regular metro ticket. If so, to what extent (zones)?
Thank for this and any other tips you can give about navigating the system.
NOTE: I am very much at ease with transport systems in large cities like London and Paris -- where a 1-week card includes all the "flavors" of trains (Metro, RER, Transilien in Paris for instance) within the designated zones -- not a newbie in that respect. I just need to know the rules.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 7 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 8 Driving
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna