Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sbcglobal @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens