Ober - Sale.
17 rue oberkampf 11e.
Loved it. We wanted to go to la Chemise rue de Malte 11e which was full. So I took their card because it looked very nice and asked 'et que recommendez-vous dans Le coin ?' A question I like to ask. So they is to Ober Sale.
Small. Less cosy. Very nice waiter. I ordered a Bourgogne Pinot Noif and told him the joke of the black who runs away during the 'vendanges' when they have to cut the grapes of the Pinot noir.
Well ... Passons....
So having secured a good wine we went for a risotto de pleurottes (mushrooms) : superb.
My daughter (veg) went for the bar (fish not alcohol) I asked une queue de boeuf (oxtail). Delicious. I complimented him : votre queue est superbe. Passons encore.
A digeo (une prune - ben oui après une queue).
In short : superb.
Price : less than 40 per person without alcohol.
I spent an excellent evening and left my daughter with friends at the 'fluctuat nec mergitur' on republique. 10 min max from the restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h care
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 9 day trip to France
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 15 New Years in France
- 16 Barcelona tour option help please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Easter Week in Italy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
Les bons plans de Whathello - Paris - restaurant
Ober - Sale.