Reload this Page >

LeMeridian or Amigo Hotel or ?-Brussels

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2000, 09:13 AM
Tommi

Trying to decide between these two because they both seem like good locations and a bit more upscale. We're only in Brussels for 1 night so need to be close enough to the train, restaurants, sites, etc. I'm also open to any other suggestions. Will we need AC in July? Thank You. Tommi

Old Jun 7th, 2000, 09:49 AM
lola

Been at both--Amigo is smaller, more historic, right off the square--good and bad, noisy at night. Meridian, bigger, more business oriented, closer to train (across the street). Both are fine. And you will need ac. Have fun!

Old Jun 13th, 2000, 08:20 PM
Pat

Tommi, <BR> <BR>We spent two nights at Le Meridien in May and it was superb,if you're looking for an elegant hotel, this is it. Centrally located, a block from the Grand Place and across from the train station. For restaurants, stroll the Rue des Bouchers and you'll find something to please.

Old Jul 5th, 2000, 10:06 AM
Luke

How does the Hilton compare to Le Meridien and the Amigo Hotel...planning an Oct/Nov visit.

Old Jul 17th, 2000, 05:00 AM
ann

I wouldn't recommend the Hilton for a holiday... it is uptown, near the fashionable avenue Louise (boutiques), and quite a walk from downtown with Meridien and Amigo hotels... <BR>If you fancy to walk, and discover Brussels, rather go for the other 2 ! <BR>ann (belgian) from brussels