My husband and I will be traveling to Puglia in December. Can anyone recommend a masseria or agriturismo that they liked? Looking to not spend more than $160/night at the most. I have been checking on line and part of my difficulty is that some of them are closed for that time of year. We would like something outside of Lecce or not too far south for visiting the bottom half of the heel. We will have a car so prefer not to be in the city itself. Also, can anyone recommend some good wineries and places to taste olive oil in the Puglia region? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 넷마블바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 10 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 11 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions