I came to denmark in september on a tourist visa to visit my fiancee. We got married here and then i applied for a residence permit. The residence permit is still awaited. i need to go to india on urgent basis. i went to the immigration and denied my re entry permit since i was a first time applicant. and told that i can go back and that they will send my decision to the danish embassy in India. Could anyone pls suggest me that should i travel to India in this circumstance or not or shall i wait for my visa here and then go. Pls advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h
- 2 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 ICELAND in February
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in Portugal
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017