Le Meridien Nation Hotel-Mosocw

Jan 1st, 2002, 08:52 AM
lucky

Le Meridien Nation Hotel-Mosocw

Wondering if anyone has stayed at the Natonal Hotel in Moscow. Was it as nice as it seems to be and located conveniently ? Thanks for any input.

Jan 1st, 2002, 09:22 AM
Marc David Miller

I saw two rooms, they were ok in size but well appointed. Staff are knowledgeable and professional. The location is perfect--across a plaza from the Kremlin, a five minute walk to the Bolshoi, on top of a Metro station.

Jan 1st, 2002, 11:00 AM
sana

Last time I stayed there rooms were just ok, certainly nothing special, it has been 10 years ago though, so much could have changed since. Location, however, is superconvenient to everything you might need, major sights, some of the museums, Red Square, great restaurants and there is a metro station near by.
Have fun on your trip

Jan 1st, 2002, 11:21 AM
sana

Last time I stayed there rooms were just ok, certainly nothing special, it has been 10 years ago though, so much could have changed since. Location, however, is superconvenient to everything you might need, major sights, some of the museums, Red Square, great restaurants and there is a metro station near by.
Have fun on your trip

Jan 24th, 2002, 05:20 AM
Nedda

I would be interested in staying at this hotel on my trip. Can you provide their phone number. thanks!!

Jan 24th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Marc David Miller

Direct number is

+7 (095) 1209005