With great interest I have already read some valuable trip reports on Le Marche. Thanks you so much.
My husband and I plan to slow travel by car from Northern Europe to Italy's Southern Marche. Our destination will be Macerata, where we have rented a house, intending to spend the first week of October. Realizing that the beach season will be over by that time we have deliberately rented more inland.
We plan to take day trips from Macerata, leaving plenty of time to explore the local cuisine and do some occasional home cooking. I love to roam markets and, using my rusty Italian, interact with the local population.
It is our intention to take 6 days for both the way South and back North, traveling down via Austria.
All suggestions are welcome and by that I mean suggestions for 'towns not to miss' en route accommodation, restaurants etc. Also recommendations and suggestions for the Southern Marche.
Mille grazie a tutti!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria