I posted this under an inaccurate title a few days ago, so I am posting it once again. Sorry about this.
We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7d
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!