Le Case Gialle / Umbria Agriturismo

May 16th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Original Poster

Le Case Gialle / Umbria Agriturismo

Hello all!
We are finally ready to book an agriturismo in Umbria for one week in October. Specifically we are looking at Case Gialle which has been recommended here. I have read reviews which are generally quite good (though not perfect-but what is?) however they all seem to be from at least a few years ago. Does anyone have any recent experience with this particular option? Alternatively, I would welcome any additional possibilities. I think we would like to stay in that general area - that is, near Bevagna, Montefalco. Dinner service is not necessary nor is a pool and we'd like to stay under 700 Euro for the week.
Thanks for all your help!
May 16th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Have you looked at the Slowtrav Italy rentals site? Le Case
Gialle is a popular choice and IIRC there are some current
reviews. Also, you could request reviews on the Italy forum.
May 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Original Poster

Thanks immimi. Yeah, I've looked on Slowtrav and you're right - there is a fairly recent review. However, that particular review is the one that is less than favorable (although she says she'd recommend it, she didn't have a lot of good things to say.) Generally, when looking at reviews if I see a lot of favorable ones and one not so, I disregard that one, chalking it up to someone being just difficult to please, or simply not in sync with the place. I will continue to search a few more recent ones, and if they are positive, I will disregard this one. The older reviews are all quite positive, but, as my DH has pointed out, they could have hit on hard times and gone down hill.

Search this Thread