I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 6 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment