Is a 4 hour and 5 minute layover in CDG time enough to leave the airport and do/see anything? If so, what would you recommend?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Greatest place for dreaming
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy