Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Latest Heathrow & Gatwick Express discount codes (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/latest-heathrow-and-gatwick-express-discount-codes-680096/)

JamilaZ Feb 15th, 2007 11:48 AM

Latest Heathrow & Gatwick Express discount codes

Heathrow Express Discount code for 50% off ticket is WP3828.

Gatwick Express code is WP1836.

zinfanatic Mar 1st, 2007 06:44 AM

When I go to the Heathrow express site and try to use the promo code above for March 20, the price is the same with and without promo codes. I even tried March 2 and the results are the same. I am not getting the discount with the promo code. Am I doing something wrong?

mish42 Mar 1st, 2007 07:02 AM

Just curious what is the Heathrow Express Discount since I'll be travelling thru there in a few months.

mandy_888 Mar 1st, 2007 08:25 AM

That's because that code has expired. Mish42, I do not really get your question. The original post says 'Heathrow Express Discount code for 50% off ticket' is there much more to explain? So you get your ticket for half price, the journey to and from the airport is 15mins and stops at Paddington Station.

The new code, as AlanRow has posted is

HEX: WP7161

zinfanatic Mar 1st, 2007 12:18 PM

Thank you Mandy. I know they do expire. How long are they good for?

CollegeMom Mar 1st, 2007 01:55 PM

Checked the Heathrow Express.com site to order tickets and could not find any place to enter promo code for 50% discount. Want to use Heathrow Express on March 24 and March 31 and wonder if those dates are eligible for the discount. Please advise on where and how to order discount tickets.

alanRow Mar 1st, 2007 02:14 PM

On the home page of www.heathrowexpress.com just below the date of travel there is a box called "promotion code". That's where you put the code

CollegeMom Mar 1st, 2007 02:34 PM

Thanks AlanRow! Must need a newer version of Flash player since no information appears on my screen in the box below order tickets. When that title is clicked, it goes to the screen with the various prices but does not provide space for travel date or method of payment etc. I'll experiment more and hopefully will get the discount. Always take the Heathrow Express in and out of the city so this is very helpful! Thanks!

Brockbank Mar 23rd, 2007 05:12 PM

I get the same price on the Heathrow Express site whether I enter the discount code, WP3828,or just leave it blank. What is the regular price?

Brockbank Mar 23rd, 2007 06:32 PM

Oops, I mean WP7161. No difference in price, using or not using the code.

mandy_888 Apr 2nd, 2007 10:44 PM

Brockbank, that means the codes have expired.....................

janisj Apr 3rd, 2007 05:15 AM

The HEX/GEX codes have been discontinued. Apparently too much fraudulent use (like all of a sudden hundreds of folks getting 50% off ;) )

AmiraB Jun 29th, 2007 03:50 AM

Does anyone have an updated code. I just now tried a code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

janisj Jun 29th, 2007 05:02 AM

see my post directly above yours - as far as I know the discount codes have not been reinstated . . . . .

AmiraB Aug 6th, 2007 08:41 AM

Thanks, I was mixed up on the thread.