Three of us are looking for a 5 - 7 day trip in Europe in late October (travelling from the UK). I've done a lot of reading so far, but struggling to know what's good and not so good at this time of year.
Ideally looking for a really cool trek or hike location with hostel type accommodation along the way. I guess just looking for some great scenery and landscapes and interesting routes. And if there was some opportunity for some kayaking and/or mountain biking too that would be really ace! Fitness levels are pretty good in the group, so would be willing to take on some more challenging routes if they're right for this time of year.
Budget is probably around £40 - 60 per day, but this has some flexibility.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 South of France
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Dubrovnik
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Driving
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip