We are a mid-30's couple who has been to Paris a few times. We booked another quick trip in late November; arriving 8am, thur. nob. 24 and departing mon. nov. 28. Original plan was going to Paris again but after lookinging around, it seems that getting to either Strasbourg or Lyon is very easy and can be done directly from CDG in around 2hrs. So now we area considering of switching Paris for either of the other 2 cities. We would plan on doing 1 day trip to either Colmar (from Stras.) or Annecy (from Lyon). Any suggestions on which is best? Or, is this not a good time of year and we should stick to original plan of Paris...since there is no BAD time to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 two days in Nice
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 New fast track
- 11 Packing Champagne
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family