I am from the Uk and am currently living in Rome. I've been here for almost two months and am now looking forward to exploring more of Italy or perhaps another destination in Europe (I haven't quite decided yet).
I plan to travel from this Saturday (very last minute) 25th October to 2nd November. If anyone is interested in joining me on my adventure please let me know. My current ideas are either to get the train from Rome to Florence and day trips from there to Siena and Pisa. Then maybe up to Venice or Milan. Or another idea would be to travel around a neighbouring country such as Croatia, Germany or Austria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Croatia in mid/late October
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?