I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 https://www.healthdietalert.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 New fast track