We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 2 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches