Tomorrow is my last full day of a 16 night trip. What luxury - when you stay enough days you start to lose track of time which is just lovely. Sunday will barely give me the time to have coffee locally and then taxi to CDG.
This morning I went to Holybelly for breakfast and then wandered a short time on the Canal St. Martin. I couldn't tarry because of plans nearer to my flat in the 7th.
I am considering making a good chunk of the day tomorrow about Canal St. Martin and environs.
Any tips to max out my time? Most picturesque parts of the Canal for photos, shops nearby to seek out on side streets, canal side cafes, etc.
I may or may not make it to Belleville. We will see. There is always the next trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester hotels
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?