Recently you mentioned having eaten here on your last (?) trip. At lunch or dinner ? How was the food ? and the prices ? I missed eating here when I lived in Paris in the 60s and thought we'd try it in Nov. even tho' some say the quality has declined. Someone was asking about Pre Catelan, and that brought up restaurants of yesteryear, but we don't want to venture out of the center, hence Laperouse. Thanks for any info you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Christmas week in Ireland
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne