Leaving tonight for Paris but am reading that the ring road is entirely blocked due to protests over uber. what is the best way into the city? RER to Gare du Nord and then subway? Once you get to Gare du Nord, can you then take a taxi since you are within the city? We are travelling with kids and luggage so having to change subways twice to get to our apt in the 3rd is a pain! MERCI!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OO AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome