My husband and I want to go to visit lake como this easter for 5 days (end of March, from Wednesday night to Monday night). We have heard it is abolutely amazing and we want to visit Bellagio, Como, Verrana and rent a sailing boat one of the days!
I read many many threads and saw that many travellers combine lake Como with Venice. we have never been to Venice, so I researched and came with another plan:
1) Wednesday night: Fly to Venice and spend 2 nights in Venice (until Friday afternoon), 2) Friday afernoon: take the train to Como via Milan (its a 4,5 hours journey)
3) Friday night-Monday: spend 2 full days in Bellagio
4) Monday: take the train to Milan and fly from Milan airport
In this way we will combine city and nature... My question is: Is this schedule too tight? We are in our thirties and we want to see as much as possible but I am also pregnant so we need to relax too! Most people that combine Venice with lake Como do it in 8 or 9 days, while we have only 6.. I would really appreciate any help on planning our trip! I am just afraid that we will spend too many days in the trains..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://crackedmuscles.com/patriot-power-greens-review/
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Driving
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Algarve Town Selection
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome