I'm planning a day trip to Lake Como from Milan and after doing some research, here is my route plan
Milan-Varenna (transit only, maybe stop by for taking pictures only)-Bellagio-Como-Milan
At first, I plan to go to FoxTown Outlet from Como to do some shopping. Unfortunately, time is limited as adviced from others.
Should I spent more time at Bellagio town or Como town? Would really appreciate if you can recommend some activities for both town. Or should I spend more time at Varenna too?
Also I would like to know a-must-try-food-list if possible
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에비앙카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 슈퍼맨카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Getting around Lisbon
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?