My husband and I are looking to do a trip to Lake Como and Venice in early May. He has to be out in Switzerland for a work meeting so we were thinking I would fly in early morning on Monday to Zurich, meet him there and take a train to Lake Como. We would then spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Como (where TBD, recommendations are greatly appreciated!), take the train to Venice on Thursday morning and then spend Friday and Saturday in Venice and fly back to Atlanta on Sunday. Questions:
1. Is this enough time to do everything?
2. How is the weather in these areas early in May?
3. Where should we stay / what should we do at Lake Como?
4. We currently have reservations at Hotel Danielli in Venice, is this a good location?
Any input or advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. We are in our mid thirties and love to travel...not sure if that helps with any advice!
THANKS A BUNCH!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Greece in end October
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 13 Favorite London memories
- 14 10 Days in Austria
- 15 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Avignon
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 8 months around Europe
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?