Late next week, we depart for our annual trip with my folks, DH and I, and our two sons (age 2 and 4). We'll be spending the first 8 nights in Montepulciano in our beloved Politian Apartments. We have not visited Lago Trasimeno on prior trips even though it looks to be only 30km away. We are hoping to change that this trip!
We would welcome any and all guidance on highlights to see and in particular, anything that young children might really enjoy (playgrounds, sandy areas, etc). The boys are pretty good about allowing us to see one "grown-up" sight per day so long as we reward them with something kid-friendly in the afternoon. To that end, info on any other kid-friendly farms or sights in the area would be greatly appreciated. They love the Montepulciano and Pienza playgrounds, but it is always nice to switch it up a bit!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 19 beware of robbed in Milan
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Which Area in London?
- 22 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 23 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
Lago Trasimeno daytrip with young children - tips & suggestions needed!