We're picking up our car from Hertz La Spezia City office (Via della Pianta) and would like to park somewhere close to La Spezia Centrale train station. Time period: less than a day, most probably about 6 hours)
Can anyone recommend anywhere suitable that won't make Lovener2's eyes water when we pay the charge?
Thanks for your help.
(only 53 days to go, getting terribly excited....)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 16 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta