We have already purchased our tickets for our visit.
Is there a specific entrance for those who already have tickets?
Can any one recommend any good restaurants nearby?
Are restaurants closed during certain times of day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Greece in end October
- 21 Champagne Tours
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna