We plan on renting a car in Bordeaux in early October and driving to La Roque Gageac. Could anyone tell me what time it gets dark at that time of year (first week in Oct)? I want to make sure we have enough time to get the car at the train station, drive leisurely to RG and find our apt. before it gets dark. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid