We plan to explore Koufinisia this summer for a few days. I wondered if anyone was familiar with Anna's Villas - or other tips for lodging? We're a romantic older pair, and like comfortable beds, views, walk to tavernas in evening, budget around 80e/night, more or less? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 YAHOO @ 1~888-482-3831 Technical Support Phone Number
- 3 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 6 Portugal
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.