Your passion and knowledge of Spain is remarkable, and I've saved so very many posts that you have commented on. Whether it's food and restaurants, music, or just general knowledge of a place, you've posted wonderful information for so many of our questions here on the board. And therein lies my difficulty -- to find which post had which information!
So, as a huge favor for me (and I'm sure my fellow Fodorites would appreciate it, too), would you be willing to post individual threads with the information for each of the locations or themed topics that you write so much about? For instance, "Kimhe's Seville" or "Kimhe's flamenco recommendations" would be incredibly helpful.
I know this is a lot to ask so if it's not something you have time to do, no worries. We (and I speak for us as the "Royal we", aka the Fodorites) can still make the effort to search the many threads you post on. But if you do find the time......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring