As I started exploring on how to make our Europe trip more interesting for our 8 year old son, I realized that we can schedule some kid friendly destinations in our itinerary.
But, we will also visit museums, castles, churches and unless my son knows few trivia about each, he will just run through the routine and not enjoy as much.
My search for Kids Travel Guides led me to "Lets Go". Whoever has used it, I am keen to know your feedback? if we purchase, we plan to get the PDF versions.
Slightly cheaper alternatives I found are :-
1. Kids Travel Guide - Paris by Shira Halperin
2. Kids Travel Guide - Italy by Shiela H Leon & Elisa Davoglio
Looking for suggestions on suitable books with illustrations, interesting facts etc which kids can read up before visiting Paris, Venice, Rome etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SAFARI BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact SAFARI Tec*h care
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Arezzo - how much time?
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!