We would like to spend a day or at least part of one visiting Kenwood House and Hampstead while we are in London.
I'm mostly concerned about getting there and getting around. I'm mobile but have health issues. Walking uphill is hard for me.
I think it's downhill from Kenwood House to Hampstead Village. Is this correct?
And getting to Kenwood House: I'm thinking of Uber OR getting the tube part of the way north (we are staying near Knightsbridge station) and then Uber or a taxi. Can anyone recommend a stop part of the way, or should we just spend for the Uber ride?
About Uber: it's loaded on our phones here, but we don't have international roaming. Will it work on the same Wifi principle that we use our phone for while traveling? I guess we'd have to use it from our apartment.
I'm feeling pretty stupid about this, so if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/bemass-muscle/
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.