I'm heading to Croatia in July and need your advice. We've got about 6 days to spend in Croatia, and I'm hoping for a combination of several days kayaking and several days taking in the major cultural/historical sites.
So, my question to you active travelers is: what is your favorite island, favorite bay, or favorite coastal town? And, what would be your top 2 or 3 "must see" cities? (I'm assuming beautiful Dubrovnik is on the list).
If you have ideas for hostels/guesthouses/apartments I would especially love to hear about them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Browsing Barcelona
- 4 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 12 Croatia in mid/late October
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 16 Help with Venice Trip?
- 17 Dubrovnik
- 18 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help