Kavey's pictures of Normandy are up!

Jul 13th, 2001, 11:42 AM
s.fowler

Kavey's pictures of Normandy are up!

Kavey's *delicious* pictures of Normandy are available at http://geocities.com/dhfsbf/fodorite/fodor.htm then click on pictures.

They are woooooooooooonderful -- so go ENJOY!

The good news is that she's sending me a few more tomjorrow

Jul 13th, 2001, 12:44 PM
Betty

Lovely pictures, Kavey. I like the "detail" shots, especially the one of the cup of coffee. Glad to know I'm not the only one who takes pictures of her food and drink before digging in!

Jul 13th, 2001, 01:16 PM
Ess

great photos, kavey! the next best thing to being there!

Jul 13th, 2001, 01:25 PM
elvira

Great pictures, but the one of Authentic British Heaving appears to be missing.

Jul 13th, 2001, 01:30 PM
s.fowler

You waaaaaaay bad elvira.

She's sending one more batch -- I don't know whether to hope that one is included or not

Jul 13th, 2001, 01:44 PM
Book Chick

They are lovely photos. (BTW, I liked the photo of the coffee, too. Too pretty to drink & if you described it some people wouldn't believe you!)
BC

Jul 14th, 2001, 02:30 AM
Kavey

Sally... thank you thank you!!!

I wish I could have got better colours scanning them in... they look so much brighter in print...

I will send the rest ASAP.

Betty, Book Chick

I love to take detail shots!

I only take food if it's a stunning presentation or something funny, like the ott coffee decoration! It's Pete's coffee and I just had to stop him for a moment and take a pic!

The Honfleur House detail caught my eye - I don't know if you can see it... there is a stunningly colourful curtain in the window which contrasts so well with the timber and white building.

Ess

Glad you like them!

Elvira,

You are cruel:- you made me choke laughing!! Luckily since I am the photographer, I was too preoccupied to take photos during the roadside heaving moments... Pete was looking after me, and Ruth and John were politely sitting in the car pretending they hadn't noticed their dear friend heaving crepe into the verges. So luckily, no images available unless some weirdo french man has his camcorder on as he drove past... and I am guessing not!!!!!

Jul 14th, 2001, 10:16 AM
Myriam

Thank you Sally, for having posted some of my Belgium pictures on the Fodorites Pictures site. I'm very proud to be the first one with pics from Belgium (my homeland!). If you want to see more: www.virtualtourist.com (pages of myriam_c).

Jul 14th, 2001, 12:41 PM
s.fowler

No problem Myriam -- it was hard to choose. YOUR "thread" is titled "We have a first!"

Jul 14th, 2001, 01:47 PM
s.fowler

The second "batch" of Kavey's pictures of Normandy are up. They're as great as the first