I would be in Switzerland for a brief span of 2 days. One of the days I want to take a day trip from Zurich. I understand that Grayline has these tours which they do and the 2 that interested me was to Mt Titlis and to Jungfrau. I am to be in Switzerland from 20 to 22 April and plan to do this trip on 21st of April. I am travelling with my pregnant wife and 4 year old son.
Your valuable inputs would be much appreciated.
Jungfrau or Titlis ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona