I am another one needing some Europe travel advice!
Myself and my husband have 21 nights so a bit longer than some posts that I have read. I am hoping to do France and Switzerland, with small stop-by’s in London, Amsterdam and if we can squeeze it in, Barcelona.
I would appreciate any advice on places that we should extend, shorten, or cut out altogether. I am open to all suggestions and really appreciate any input as this is my first trip to Europe and I don't want to waste it!
We have this planned so far:
Paris 5 nights – train to
London 2 nights – train to
Amsterdam 2 nights – train back to Paris to pick up a car and drive the rest of the trip. I feel that we will have more room to experience the country by car…
Geneva 1 night
Bern 2 night
Lucerne 2 nights
Zermatt 2 nights
Nice 2 nights
and this is where I get stuck as we are very time limited.
St Tropez or Marsielle or Montpellier 1 night
Barcelona (if we can fit it in) 2 nights
Bordeaux 1 night.
Would anyone have any recommendations? Should we cut out Amsterdam to give more time elsewhere?? Or both Amsterdam and London? Or Barcelone?
Help, I'm stuck! All of your help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 Spain in 2018
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Which Aran Island??
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor