I am planning for my first trip to Europe this June.
Because of my nationality I need to apply for the Schengen visa. This requires me to make all bookings: plane into 1st European country and plane out of Europe, accommodation throughout length of stay, and all train/ flight bookings that connects me to the different cities.
The visa application processing takes a lot of time (from what I've heard from people similar to myself) something like 2 weeks and you may have to try several times. So I would like to start early.
But I understand that the train schedule changes in June. I had asked the relevant embassy regarding this but they said they need to see my connecting tickets.
Anyone has any advice for this?
Also, when are train tickets for June usually/ approx. open for purchase?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 14 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 which language school in Italy?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Driving
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!